Saturday, 7 April 2012
My life rewind....
My name is Richard Chng You Nam... live is southern Malaysia, a half of Thai people... It got a lot of thing happen in my life...I just cannot explain inside a few word... bcoz i born in a Yakuza family... well u can told as chinese triad... god sent me to these family may got their reason....well i like my family they not like the gangster we see on tv... well they have their reason to do something... we helped people...save people...can know as the dark angel.... but the funniest thing is my family always afraid me to join triad... but they dun realise i been one of them since the day I born... I love the hood I live, I love everyone who had related to me.. I just feel lucky to have them..bcoz the god gave me the chances to be with them...it is fate and karma....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment